Monday, July 6, 2009

SLIDER

A Visit to the Slider!!! A bunch of our Thai friends wanted to take a day trip to a city about 2 hours away. They said there was something called "slider" they really wanted to do. So we made a fun trip out of it...we ate at a famous noudle shop with the largest meatball ever, went to a ceramic factory, and experienced the slider!! Here is the infamous slider and pictures of our fun time!!







2 comments:

Blake said...

I really want to see a picture of this giant meatball.

Scott Larrison said...

Rob,

I found a link to daily Thai Bible teaching by Thru the Bible Radio Network - J. Vernon McGee. I have been listening to Dr. McGee for years and he was an outstanding expository Bible teacher. Here is the link for the free daily broadcast - http://www.thruthebible.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=irLMKXPGLsF&b=4104205&content_id={CCEBAE9A-5C88-4353-9ACF-74AE1600F454}&notoc=1.
It should also be on the radio there.

Enjoyed talking with you last night brother. Keep in touch.

Scott